How To Apply
At City Academy Norwich we are committed to ensuring success for all our students, whatever their ability.
We liaise closely with primary schools to ensure students who are joining us are placed appropriately for their individual development.
Admissions to City Academy Norwich are handled by Norfolk County Council.
CAN Admission Policies can be found here
You will be contacted directly by Norfolk County Council and asked to complete a Common Application Form where you outline your school preference. Norfolk County Council will then inform you which school your child has been allocated to.
Secondary school admissions timetable 2021/22
- Round opens – 10 September 2020
- Round closes – 31 October 2020
- National Offer day – school place decisions are made available – 1 March 2021
- Late applications closing date – 22 March 2021
- Appeals closing date – 22 March 2021
- Mini admission round to consider changes – 1 April 2021
- Late appeals closing date: 16 April 2021
- Appeals hearings – May/June 2021
- Waiting lists maintained until 31 December 2021
Applications for any year group should also be made through Norfolk County Council.
If you would like to visit our school, please contact us on: