After missing a Sports Day in 2020, because of COVID restrictions, staff and students were very excited to return to the UEA Sports Park in July for CAN Sports Day. It was especially exciting for our Year 8 students who missed out on the annual event in 2020. As always everyone was full of enthusiasm supporting their Houses, with staff and students sporting their House colours in a variety of forms!
- Year 7 Shot Put Jorja scored 13.45m (previous record 12.20m)
- Year 9 Shot Put Bervel Charles scored 12.23m (previous record 11.78m)
- Year 10 High Jump Gideon scored 4.45m (previous record 4.09m)
Sports Day Athletic Awards
- Year 7 Pa-Hassan and Freya
- Year 8 Lani and Mark G
- Year 9 Kacper and Lily B
- Year 10 Madison and Alfie
Our PE Department organised a fantastic programme of sporting events for students, who embraced the sporting challenges with determination and enthusiasm. Lots of medals were won across all our Houses, and at the end of the afternoon GRIFFINS took the cup!