City Academy Norwich takes great pride in its uniform and the appearance of our students. Please ensure that you wear the correct Academy uniform at all times.
Our official uniform suppliers is Stevensons Schoolwear. You can order online here: Stevensons
Or you can visit their shop in Norwich
Address: 62 Ber Street, Norwich NR1 3AD
Phone: 01603 622355
- School Blazer with green trim
- School green tie
Non-branded uniform (no logos)
- Plain black jumper
- Dark coloured rucksack
- Black tailored trousers
- Black knee length pleated skirt
- White school shirt
- Black tight or black socks
- Smart black shoes – leather or leather style
Compulsory PE Uniform
- School polo shirt
Non-branded (no logos)
- Plain black hoodie
- Plain black jogging bottoms
- Plain black shorts
- Suitable indoor/outdoor footwear
IMPORTANT: it is essential to label clothes with the name of child – particularly blazers and rucksacks
Support for Uniform
If you require assistance with the financing of uniform, details of support, and how to apply, are available via the following:
Anguish Foundation click here
Foundation of Joanna Scott click here
Speak to your Progress leader in confidence if there are financial or other problems that prevent you from having the correct uniform or equipment.
Academy Standards / Expectations
- No extreme hairstyles or inappropriate hair colours will be allowed. Hair should be natural in colour, pattern and style.
- Discreet makeup may be worn if it is naturally coloured, no false lashes/extensions
- Nail varnish and nail extensions are not permitted and will be asked to be removed if worn.
Piercing and jewellery
- All facial piercings are prohibited and should be removed or a clear retainer worn.
- One pair of small ear studs only in the ear lobe (i.e. no hoops, drops, spikes or stretchers)
- Any piercings beyond one small stud in the ear lobe must have a clear retainer
- No more than one individual ring should be worn
- Students are permitted to wear Academy Badge pins / recognition / achievement or Academy Council / Committee pins or individual identification pins e.g. LBGTQ+ / Eco Committee on their blazers.
Students may bring their mobile phones and smart devices into the Academy. However, it is their responsibility to look after them. Mobile phones and smart devices must be kept out of sight in bags and not used by students during the Academy day. This includes lesson times, break, lunch, before the start and at the end of the day. If a student uses their mobile phone during these times it will be confiscated and returned to the student at the end of the day, following a C3 detention